First Look Photos Revealed For CHLOE Starring Erin Doherty, Billy Howle, Pippa Bennett-Warner, Jack Farthing And Brandon Micheal Hall
First look images have been released for the much anticipated upcoming BBC One and Prime Video psychological thriller CHLOE, from Mam Tor Productions.
Set in Bristol and created by Alice Seabright (writer, director, Sex Education) the six one hour episodes will premiere in 2022 on BBC One and BBC iPlayer in the UK and will be available on Prime Video in the U.S. and more than 240 countries and territories worldwide.
Starring Erin Doherty (The Crown), the thriller follows Becky Green (Doherty) who has been watching Chloe Fairbourne (Poppy Gilbert) via her perfect social media images for some time; Chloe’s charmed life, adoring husband and circle of high-achieving friends are always just a click away. Becky can’t resist watching a life that contrasts so starkly with her own; a life spent caring for her mother, who has early-onset dementia, in their small seaside flat on the outskirts of Bristol. When Chloe dies suddenly, Becky assumes a new identity and infiltrates the enviable lives of Chloe's closest friends to find out what happened to her.
The newly released pictures show Becky and her alter ego, Sasha, as she manufactures situations in order to meet Livia (Pippa Bennett-Warner) and Chloe’s other friends, to get to the truth of what really happened.
Chloe (6x60’) is a co-production between BBC One, Mam Tor Productions and Amazon Studios, and was commissioned by Piers Wenger, Director of BBC Drama and Charlotte Moore, BBC Chief Content Officer. It is created, written, and directed by Alice Seabright who also serves as an executive producer. The series producer is Joanna Crow (Giri/ Haji) and second block director is Amanda Boyle (Skins). Executive producers are Tally Garner (Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell) and Morven Reid (Pure) for Mam Tor Productions, and Ben Irving for the BBC.
Banijay Rights is the international distributor for Chloe, with the business’ Matt Creasey, EVP Sales and Acquisitions serving as broker of the exclusive worldwide SVOD deal with Prime Video.
About Mam Tor Productions
Mam Tor Productions is an independent television production company capitalising on Tally Garner’s decade-long experience as a literary agent at Curtis Brown, as founder and Head of Film and Television at Cuba Pictures, and as Senior Development and Production Consultant at the BFI in the Film Fund. Her previous credits include producer BOY A, starring Andrew Garfield, directed by John Crowley and winner of five Television Baftas, and BROKEN, starring Tim Roth, Cillian Murphy and Rory Kinnear and winner of Best Film at the BIFAs. She also exec-produced LONDON ROAD based on the acclaimed National Theatre play and starring Olivia Colman, and the seven-part adaptation of bestselling novel JONATHAN STRANGE & MR NORRELL for BBC1. Head of Development, Morven Reid, worked in continuing drama for BBC Scotland, script edited C4's PURE and A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES 2 for Sky before joining Mam Tor in 2019. Rachel Harvey joined as Development Exec from the BBC in 2021.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports—all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films including the newly released Cinderella, the Emmy Award-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, limited series The Underground Railroad, and the films Sylvie’s Love and Uncle Frank; and the smash hits Coming 2 America, Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse, The Tomorrow War, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Upload, and My Spy, as well as Emmy- and Golden Globe-winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Golden Globe-winner Small Axe, Academy Award-winner Sound of Metal, Golden Globe-winner and Academy Award-nominee Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and Academy Award-nominees One Night in Miami... and Time. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like discovery+, Paramount+, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle eBooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.