FROZEN’s Elsa And Anna And TANGLED’s Rapunzel Top List Of Which Disney Princess Has The Most Expensive Jewellery
Have you ever wondered how much Cinderella’s glass slippers or Rapunzel’s crown are actually worth?
Working in collaboration with a jewellery expert, money.co.uk have studied Disney’s official and unofficial Princesses to reveal what their jewellery collection is made from and how much they would cost in the real world.
You can see the full study here.
- Queen Elsa (Frozen, 2013) - Tiara, Sceptre & Orb - £600,000
- Queen Anna (Frozen II, 2019) - Tiara - £175,000
- Rapunzel (Tangled, 2010) - Tiara - £150,000
- Princess Tiana (The Princess and the Frog, 2009) - Tiara & Necklace - £100,250
- Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty, 1959) - Tiara & Necklace - £52,500
- Cinderella (Cinderella, 1950) - Slippers & Earrings - £41,500
- Princess Jasmine (Aladdin, 1992) - Headband, Earrings & Necklace - £5,500
- Raya (Raya and the Last Dragon, 2021) - Hair Tie, Ring, Wristband - £2,700
- Mulan (Mulan, 1998) - Earrings, Necklace & Hair Comb - £1,650
- Moana (Moana, 2016) - Necklace - £950
- Ariel (The Little Mermaid, 1989) - Earrings & Barrettes - £550
- Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 1937) - Headband - £65