We’re Not Telling Porkies! Limited Edition Pigs In Blankets Flavoured Chocolates Are Available Now For One Month ONLY!
Ground-breaking and inspirational chocolatier, Paul A Young, launches pigs in blankets flavoured chocolates to celebrate the unseasonably early launch of Sony Movies Christmas festive movie channel on Thursday 24th September.
Ever wished it could be Christmas all day, every day? Sony Movies Christmas and master chocolatier, Paul A Young, are teaming up to make your Yuletide dreams come true.
The festive free-to-air movie channel is devoted to bringing Christmas themed films all day, every day from Thursday 24th September (on Freeview 50, Sky 319, Virgin 424 and Freesat 303) right the way through to January. And to celebrate, one of London’s top chocolatiers, Paul A Young, (www.paulayoung.co.uk) is launching limited-edition pigs in blankets flavoured chocolates to celebrate the early festive cheer.
Award-winning Paul has a reputation as an incredibly creative chocolatier, a flavour alchemist who often incorporates unusual flavours into his wonderful chocolates and develops flavour combinations that are original, experimental, sometimes daring, yet always perfectly balanced.
The vegan-friendly, limited-edition pigs in blankets chocolates are created using a smoky 75% Papua New Guinea chocolate for the shell. The filling is a ganache created to celebrate the herbs and spices used in chipolata sausages - thyme and sage. The other spices included black garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. There’s also a touch of Marmite for tang and to replicate the meaty favour and then natural smoked water for the smoked bacon flavour.
Paul A Young says, “It’s very exciting as a chocolatier to have the opportunity to create unique and stand out products that will spark so much conversation and joy. Creating the pigs in blankets Chocolates has been one of the most enjoyable product development projects I’ve had to work on. It’s exactly what I enjoy, creating a unique inspiring chocolate to taste like sausage and bacon and to be vegan friendly. Using Papua New Guinea couverture from British chocolate producer Firetree allowed me to enhance its already smoky character and add an aromatic ganache with all the flavours of herbs and spices. It's the perfect festive chocolate!”
Sony Movies Christmas is showing a full schedule of delights to get you in the festive mood, including:
- Exclusive UK Premieres such as A Beauty and the Beast Christmas, Marrying Father Christmas, and The Christmas Cabin
- Free to Air newbies A Christmas Eve Miracle, Christmas Cruise, Lucky Christmas, The Christmas Contract, and Magic Stocking
- Themed weekends such as Christmas Comedies, Naughty vs. Nice, Wicked Christmas, Singing for Christmas and many more! So, if you simply can’t wait to kick off the festivities this year, tune into the Sony Movies Christmas channel from Thursday 24th September. Available all day, every day on Freeview 50, Sky 319, Virgin 424 and Freesat 303. Ho ho ho!
The limited edition pigs in blankets flavoured chocolates will be available from Paul A Young for one month, costing £18.60
Sony Movies Christmas channel from Thursday 24th September. Available all day, every day on Freeview 50, Sky 319, Virgin 424 and Freesat 303.
- Paul Young Social: Twitter: @paul_a_young / Instagram: @paul_a_young / Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/paulayoung / Facebook: www.facebook.com/paulayoungfinechocolates
- Sony Movies Social: Hashtag: #SonyChristmas Twitter: @SonyMovieUK / Instagram: @SonyMoviesUK / Facebook: / https://www.facebook.com/sonymovieschanneluk
About Sony Movies Christmas
Sony Movies Christmas channel is part of Sony Pictures Television new movie network. The new portfolio - Sony Movies, Sony Movies Action, Sony Movies Classic, Sony Channel and the seasonal pop-up channel Sony Movies Christmas will form the Sony Movies network and the first free-to-air movie network in the UK. All channels will be available on Freeview, Freesat, Sky and Virgin Media with a new modern and cinematic design alongside this impressive slate of new and exciting content.